What we’re doing
A team of UNH faculty and staff is conducting a research study about student stress and anxiety. Through interviews, we will be collecting stories from students about stress, anxiety, and just plain being overwhelmed.
Participating in this study is a way to help UNH better understand the needs and feelings of students.
Who is eligible to participate
- You must be enrolled as a current student (undergraduate or graduate) at UNH
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have experiences and perceptions of stress and anxiety that you are willing to share
About the interviews
Interviews will be approximately 30-45 minutes and will be kept confidential. Questions may include:
- What are your perceptions of your stress and anxiety levels?
- What most concerns you about stress and anxiety?
- In what ways do you believe your life is impacted by your stress and anxiety?
- If you were an artist, how would you draw your experience of stress and anxiety?
- How would you draw your experience of calm and confidence?
To learn more or sign up
Full details and disclosures are available here, where you will also find an opportunity to provide your contact information if you would like to participate. If you have specific questions, please email email@example.com .